Sunday, October 14, 2018

All these roads
By Linda Hays-Gibbs
All these roads I have traveled up and down All these people I’ve see are Bound  Bound down Cords have crippled all I’ve ever found! As you lift your beggars cup to me This is all I can say to thee

Silver and gold have I none Such as I have comes from the son! Rise up and walk in Jesus Name! And you will never be the same!

Have faith as a grain of mustard seed And your life will, it will succeedg
He can meet your every need Give Him your hand to lead

Silver and gold have I none Such as I have comes from the son
Rise up and walk in Jesus Name and you will never be the same

All Roads are just the same
Men try to only gain There is no rhyme or reason here if you don’t find and see your savior dear Find Him That’s Without cost or you’re eternally lost

Rise up and walk Rise up and walk 

No comments:

Post a Comment